»What if everything is an illusion and nothing exists?
In that case, I definitely overpaid for my carpet«.
Who I am
- Independent Researcher, Writer, Reader, Eternal Learner.
- Philosopher of Science of a sort (since 2012).
- Former Lawyer, Philosopher of Law & Legal Theorist (until 2011).
What I do
- Develop a Causal Semantics for Science; continuing my ›Philosophie der Wissenschaftskunst‹ of 2013.
- Later (perhaps much later) develop a Causal Semantics for Law & Morals; continuing my ›Verfassungsnominalismus/Constitutional Nominalism‹ of 2011.
- Cooperate with the Center for the Philosophy of Science, University of Pittsburgh.
- Edit Adolf Grünbaum's Collected Works (Oxford University Press), the founder and still chairman of the Center just mentioned.
I am in Pittsburgh/PA, May 10-17.